Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help, am I too old to find love?
I have just found myself newly single during lockdown and in my late 40's. How do you meet people these days? Online dating baffles me, is that really the only option? Most of my hobbies seem to be women only (sewing, cooking etc) so not sure how to meet men that way? Need advice..
(2021/04/01, 03:02 PM)Debbie12345 Wrote: I have just found myself newly single during lockdown and in my late 40's. How do you meet people these days? Online dating baffles me, is that really the only option? Most of my hobbies seem to be women only (sewing, cooking etc) so not sure how to meet men that way? Need advice..

Hi Debbie, too old? Never..plus late 40s is not old at all. I would say online dating can be great, you just need to find the right website (there are soo many now for all sorts of interests) its about finding the right one for you. How about joining a walking group? (just thinking of groups that might be mixed gender - you may not like walking but hopefully you know what I mean.
Hi Debbie 40 is not old in fact you are in your prime! Try a new hobby join a friend
Group online walking group.
Thanks all for the tips and support so far, it will really help I’m sure