Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Life after wife death
My wife sadly passed away last year after a long illness, Its been really, really tough but I thought i'd post this to say that things do get easier (day by day) and the only way I have of coping is by taking each day as it comes and trying to focus on one positive thing each day. Posting something like this on here is actually part of my dealing with things. I wonder if anyone else has tips experiences on grief/dealing with loneliness they can share?
(2021/04/14, 09:54 AM)Mike Wrote: My wife sadly passed away last year after a long illness, Its been really, really tough but I thought i'd post this to say that things do get easier (day by day) and the only way I have of coping is by taking each day as it comes and trying to focus on one positive thing each day. Posting something like this on here is actually part of my dealing with things. I wonder if anyone else has tips experiences on grief/dealing with loneliness they can share?

Gosh Mike, what a brave thing posting here, I think its s good thing to do tho - facing up to the reality can be a good way of moving forward. I find that keeping busy, having nice things to look forward to helps, but also having a good cry and facing up to not feeling good some days is also fine too. Best wishes
Very brave to voice how you are coping. Take each day as it comes keep busy join rambles group that will keep you busy and fit.